Anti-Slavery Australia relies on your support to fund our legal service, research, outreach and advocacy. Donations of any amount are critical to moving our work forward.
If you would like to contribute to the health and welfare of our clients, there are many ways that individuals and organisations can help.
- You can donate online
- Donate by cheque
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Offer in-kind support
- Attend our events
- Plan your own Anti-Slavery Australia fundraiser
You can donate through our secure online facility on the UTS Giving Site that you will be redirected to by clicking the button below. Be sure to select the "Anti-Slavery Australia" on the Designation field. All donations over $2 are tax deductable and donors will be issues a tax receipt.
Sign up for a recurring donation
Recurring donations are a great way to support Anti-Slavery Australia’s long term projects and makes it easier for us to plan ahead. You can set up a recurring donation by clicking the button above and ticking the “Recurring gift” under “Additional Information”, “Type of Gift”.
You can also set the frequency of your donation and the day of the month you would like it automatically debited from your account. You can contact us at any time to change the amount you would like to donate, or cancel donations.
Donate by Cheque
Alternatively, we can accept cheques made payable to “University of Technology, Sydney”. Please indicate that you would like your donation to be used for the work of Anti-Slavery Australia and mail donations to:
Anti-Slavery Australia Donations
c/o UTS Development Office
PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
Become a Corporate Sponsor
We encourage local business to join our fight against modern slavery in Australia and provide support for our projects. There are so many ways you and your corporation can be involved.
- Support an outreach program to rural areas of Australia to educate frontline agencies about how to identify and deal with cases of slavery, trafficking and forced marriage.
- Become an event sponsor and gain exposure to community stakeholder and high-value individuals. See our previous event sponsors in the 2013 Freedom Dinner Event Catalogue.
- Become a corporate in-kind sponsor to support our travel and production of multilingual resources.
- Your company could support a research project on emerging issues such as forced marriage and migrant labour exploitation.
- Read our prospectus here.
Offer in-kind support
Our budget constraints prevent us from reaching the number of people who ask for our help. We seek support in the form of in-kind sponsorship to provide stronger national client service and further expanding our outreach program.
- Travel support
- High –end goods
- Food, beverages and venues
- Website and design expertise
- Translation services for printed materials
Attend our events
Anti-Slavery Australia’s Annual Freedom Dinner offers an opportunity for supporters to learn more about our work and contribute to new projects. See photos of last year’s gala event, The 2014 Freedom Dinner in our image gallery.
Organise your own fundraiser
Host a trivia night, a house party, a film screening or other event with friends and colleagues to help us continue our work. This is a great way to educate others while raising money that will benefit people in need right here in Australia.
Find out more on our fundraising page